Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Help me !

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen im German Railroads Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

shok

Signalsteller

• »shok« ist der Autor dieses Themas

Registrierungsdatum: 4. Oktober 2008

• Nachricht senden

Samstag, 4. Oktober 2008, 09:05

Help me !

hey. i got a problem. whenever i want to play the maps i get this error code.
http://i34.tinypic.com/xngq6e.jpg

i get it when i load the map and in the folder GR material i have installed all the stuff i can.

someone help me please i need to test the trains :)!

sorry for writing in english but the english forum hasnt been opened jet.

gerhard

Lebende Foren-Legende

Registrierungsdatum: 21. Juni 2003

• Nachricht senden

Samstag, 4. Oktober 2008, 09:22

Help me !

Shok, first of all, welcome.

I suppose you don't speak German but that's no problem, there's plenty of people around who are willing to translate and a few are Dutch anyway.

To tackle your problem we need to know a bit more because you put your question to the MSTS forum and from the look of your folder I reckon you got the Kuju RS. Further on, is that Vista you're using? Do you have any other Add-Ons that are working well or don't work?

Please describe what exactly you are trying to do, as in step-by-step and then we will find out what we can do for you.
feed your mind - read a book!

shok

Signalsteller

• Nachricht senden

Samstag, 4. Oktober 2008, 10:08

I got the xxl pack, GT7 and 8. the problem comes when im trying to load one the GT maps. and yes im using vista but all other add ons i tried works just fine.

schockokampfkeks_1991

Dienststellenleiter

Registrierungsdatum: 28. Juli 2007

• Nachricht senden

Samstag, 4. Oktober 2008, 21:52

Help me !

Hi shok!

First i want to ask you if you have the cd-version or the download version of GR XXL, GT7 and GT8.

If you have the download version i think to know what the error is.

Greets from Germany ;)

Giovanni

Bahndirektor

Registrierungsdatum: 26. April 2005

• Nachricht senden

Sonntag, 5. Oktober 2008, 00:06

Help me !

How much stuff do you have installed?

Are you using TrainStore? You should!
Avaiable for free in many languages: http://www.german-railroads.eu/en/download.html

Otherwise, please check if Trainsim/GUI/Driveraids/monitor.dat is present.

shok

Signalsteller

• Nachricht senden

Sonntag, 5. Oktober 2008, 10:22

thanks for all the answers. i use the download versions and i have been told to get the msts bin patch and use trainstore.

now i have a problem with trainstore. when i want to ride a route it loads all things and when it gets to routes and activitys i get a box that says, that is have waited longer than 10 seconds for ... route, and asks if i want to try again or go on. i dont want to wait for all 200 activities to ask if i want to go on or try again. anyone got a fix for that ?

and giovanni i only got the packs that i said in first post but there is still i alot :)

EDIT: i forgot to say that i can load the MSTS routes that follows with the game.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 2 mal editiert, zuletzt von »shok« (5. Oktober 2008, 10:49)

Giovanni

Bahndirektor

Registrierungsdatum: 26. April 2005

• Nachricht senden

Sonntag, 5. Oktober 2008, 10:51

Help me !

Run TrainStore as Administrator

shok

Signalsteller

• Nachricht senden